Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yee-Haw

Every year, Houston's Granny throws a barn party the weekend after Labor Day weekend. Well, this year it was postponed because Granny is a hairdresser and had to go to a hair show. She is sooo precious! She's spry, as Houston puts it. Today is my cheat day for my diet, and the barn party made cheating easy. Granny is an awesome cook and there were TONS of delicious desserts. I didn't have my camera on me today, but I have some cute shots from last year.




Here's Granny with John Paul. She's a wild one. Look at her on that motorcycle!! Love it!



John Paul's sister, Lydia. She's so shy. I'm surprised I could actually get close enough to take a picture. : )

The barn party entails a good cookout and a good bluegrass band. Nothing beats a bunch of country men jamming out. I'll let this be my parting shot.

XOXO Kat


1 comment:

  1. Kathryn! I'm so glad you started a blog! I can't wait to read it as you update it:-) Thanks for the shout out;-)

    ReplyDelete